About me: I am an open-minded individual with a proven track record in Information Technology having experience and skills in various fields like Networking, Hardware and Web Designing & Development at National & International Companies.
My passion for the Information Technology Trends has significantly increased from working in my current role as I.T. Admin and I am looking to take a step forward in my career path to gain more involvement in the sector. As such, I feel like joining premium co-working space would be allow me to both contribute to the company as well as benefit from the development opportunities to further my skills.
Experiences: 4 Years+ Experience at Ministry of Education Saudi Arabia as I.T Administrator.
• Planning, Analyzing & Implementing I.T Infrastructure.
• Providing Assistance in ERP & Oracle Based Software Installation through Servers & VPN.
• Maintain installation and configuration procedures for Computers.
• Configuring INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) Telephone, Central, and Telephone System.
• Providing network connectivity to through Wi-Max devices to ensure Intranet connectivity.
• Manage hardware and software systems includes router, switches, VPN, VOIP phone, identify system software configuration changes.
• Accessing Connectivity through Wi-MAX, Cat-6, Fiber Optical and Coaxial Cables.
• Install new/existing servers, Maintain daily backup operations for servers, systems and users.
• Manage onsite and offsite backups recovery, perform backups restores data for all network servers.
• Provide support per request from internal staff, investigate troubleshoot issues, Responsible for PC
hardware inventory, maintenance, upgrades repairs, backup support.
• Participate in technology purchasing, assisting with selection, ordering, receipt & initial setup of
• computers network and communication devices.
• Planning, Installation & Monitoring of CCTV Camera & Bio-Metric Devices, Generating reports and Backup on Monthly Basis.
• Apply OS and software patches on a regular basis to desktops servers, perform ongoing performance
tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required. Configure CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT (CPU), memory disk partitions as required.
• Troubleshooting Hardware, Software & Networking problems for Computers clients of Department of Education, Ministry of Education Jizan.
• Assist with installing, debugging, testing, tracking and monitoring a wide range of Oracle, ERP, and Server Based software.
• Configure and define parameters for installation or troubleshooting of LAN, WAN, WI-MAX Devices.
• Configuring Routers, Switches, Access Points to Maintain uninterrupted Network Connectivity.
• Installation of Wi-Max Technology to Connect with other departments.
• Install or repair networking cables, coaxial cables, and optical fiber cables.
• Multi-vendor product knowledge on Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, VMware, HP, Apple, BioLiteNet, Dell,
Panduit, Optoma, Samsung Telephony-Link Genius, AveTech, and more.
• Setting Parameters for users in windows server and provide access or restriction according to departmental policies.
• Recommend corrective solutions to errors that require knowledge of computer applications, hardware and network, or escalate problems to appropriate staff/technicians, admin, or support areas.
• Monitoring Installing and Maintaining CCTV and Bio-Metric Devices, Generating reports and backup on monthly basis.
• Conducting Surveys to school labs under Ministry of Education Jazan, Providing and assembling Hardware, Networking or Communication Equipment where needed.
Subjects experienced in teaching:
I have taught students previously at various levels including
Graduate from Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur
Areas I can travel: